Document Submission


Supporting Documents Google Form

Required DOcuments

Quick Notes

We will edit certain parts of your application - these will appear "blank" to you - please do NOT change these after we do:

Individual File Submission (.pdf, .doc, or .jpg)

Language Proficiency Information


For taking classes taught in English

One of the following:


For taking classes taught in Korean

One of the following:

No requirements for taking Intensive Korean Language only

Application Demo (English)

Application Demo (Korean)